🌞 𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐈𝐄𝐖: 𝐁𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐎𝐍 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐋 𝐒𝐔𝐍 𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐂𝐊 🌞
This product was sent to me by @bentoncosmetic for review purposes.
For application video and tips on how to use < Instagram Post
ABOUT THE PRODUCT
- This is a sunscreen stick that will protect you from the damage caused by the sun. Has SPF 50 PA++++ that is proven to have significantly high protection effect.
- The stick is stored in a small deodorant-like and twist-up packaging.
CONSISTENCY, FINISH AND SCENT
- It has creamy-balmy texture that leaves a velvety-matte finish to the skin. Chemical or powdery scent.
• Little to no whitecast
• Waterproof(Water-resistant rather)
• Safe to use even for babies
• 12M PAO!
• Mattifies the skin
• Controls sebum
• Not drying
• Great for outdoor activities
• Compact and travel-friendly
• No essential oils or fragrance
• Not suitable for those who have medium-deep skin tone
• Can be patchy when applied
• Might cling to dry patches
• Not facial hair-friendly
• Tugs the skin
• Doesn't have that much product. (15g)
This type of sunscreen is really a game changer. I love how easy I can reapply with it and really convenient to use when I feel lazy to apply my sunscreen.
Also love that I don't have to worry about sunscreen running down my face when I sweat because of its strong resistant.
This is a good option for those who have oily skin and I feel like those with much lighter skin tone will not notice too much whitecast. The product doesn't feel moisturizing at all so drier skin types should moisturize prior to using this one.
But that whitecast has its pros too because it serves a guide to know which part you have missed. It can also act as a tone-up base.
Double-cleansing is a must with this 'cause it really clings onto the skin. It forms a water and sweat-resistant protective film that really lasts all day.
I have mixed feelings about using this sunstick. I love everything about it except that it really makes my skin white.
Will I repurchase? Sadly, no. I prefer chemical sunscreens over mineral ones. It is pricey for me too.
#BentonReview #sunscreen #BentonMineralSunStick