I would like to share my thoughts about the Benton's Mineral Sunstick SPF 50+/PA++++! @bentoncosmetic 🧴☀️
- Focuses on protecting chin akin from UV rays and offering gentle defense against sun's rays.
- Formulation of natural derwed ingredients allows for getting offyour chest from itchy eyes, environmental issues, or problems caused by absorption into the skin, Safe sun-care with increased protection power against UVA.
- Thin and soft spreadability. Non-greasy and highly portable, making it easy o use from children to adults.
- Includes Hyaluronic acid and various botanical ingredients to help protect, moisturize, and nourish your skin
- No excessive white cast
- The sunstick is stored in white and blue retractable container. Very basic and user friendly.
- For the scent, I can't smell anything bad.
- It's lightweight, minimal white cast and has that a bit slippery/balmy finish.
𝙈𝙮 𝙀𝙭𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙚/𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙙𝙪𝙘𝙩 𝙋𝙚𝙧𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚:
- I love using this for reapplication! Its size is just right to fit in your pocket. There's a bit of white cast but considering that this is a mineral sunstick, it's really commendable. I wish the sunstick is quiet curve just like the other brands so it can be easier to apply specially on the parts of the face that has curves like jaw.
- I'm surprised that the finish is quite balmy, it's just enough to feel comfortable. When applying the product, there's a bit of tugging. I can also say that the oil control of this sunstick is really nice!
𝙒𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙄 𝙧𝙚𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙙 𝙞𝙩?
- If you have an extra budget and you are looking for a goog good good sunstick, this is a good choice! However, there are a lot of sunsticks in the market that can compete to this with a more affordable price. This is not a bad product, not my first choice if I'll buy.
🏷PR - Benton sent this product in exchange of my honest review. #Bentonreview #Sunscreen #BentonMineralSunstick