This cleansing foam is formulated to thoroughly remove impurities while ensuring the skin is nourished and moisturized. Its gentle, hypoallergenic formula balances skin’s pH levels and doesn’t strip skin off its natural oils.
𝗚𝗿𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗧𝗲𝗮 – is a potent antioxidant with skin-soothing and anti-aging properties. It’s a perfect ingredient for any skin type and is well loved by people with aging or irritated skin.
𝗝𝗮𝗽𝗮𝗻𝗲𝘀𝗲 𝗖𝗮𝗺𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗮 𝗦𝗲𝗲𝗱 𝗢𝗶𝗹 – is an extremely hydrating, calming oil with a very similar texture to our natural sebum. It’s perfect to hydrate without any risk of blocking pores.
𝗖𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗮 𝗔𝘀𝗶𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗰𝗮 – is a powerhouse extract that helps improve hydration, texture and create a stronger protective barrier of the skin. Excellent at calming irritated or damaged skin while it encourages healing.
𝗪𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗼𝘄 𝗕𝗮𝗿𝗸 – is full of antioxidants to protect from cell damage and Salicin which as anti inflammatory properties. It may help to balance oil product, reduce pore size and lightly exfoliate.
𝗛𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁𝗹𝗲𝗮𝗳 – is an amazing plant extract with soothing and protective properties. Full of antioxidants and flavonoids to protect the skin and improve the overall health of the skin.
- It has a runny and creamy consistency
- A little goes a long way and lathers easily upon contact with water
- Has a faint Green Tea and Rosemary Oil scent
- It's nice that it can remove layers of sunscreen
- Also great for gentle exfoliation since it contains 𝗪𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗼𝘄 𝗕𝗮𝗿𝗸 𝗘𝘅𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘁𝘀
- It gives a squeaky clean feeling after rinsing but isn't really drying or overly stripping
- I'm pretty picky with cleansers and I usually avoid foaming cleansers but for me, this is a pretty decent cheap and basic cleanser that does the job without irritating the skin
- Would only recommend to oily skin types since it may be too stripping for normal/dry skin type