WHAT DOES IT DO
• cleanses the skin without skin tightening
• leaves the skin refreshed
• sensitive, oily, dehydrated or combination skin types
• Packaging : 120g squeeze type tube ~hygienic & easy to dispense
• Texture : thin & creamy with a mucin-like consistency ~this texture is something new for me for a cleanser
• Scent : smells herb-y, like mugwort actually 🤭
• a little goes a long way ~I reco using only a tiny bit
• easy to wash off but leaves a squeaky feeling
~ not a problem with me if I don't have active pimples. But it's breakout szn & I have those angry pimps that hurts whenever something "tugs" them 😢
~solution: I found out that I should only use a very small amount & voila, it lessened that squeaky feeling
• fortunately, this is not the cause of my breakout nor did it irritate my skin
• my cheeks & forehead felt tight ~it didn't leave my skin with dry patches because the first time I felt this I knew I had to hydrate my skin right away
• has Cica, Willow bark & some EOs
• If you follow the PAO, this only has 6 months. ~thus, since you only need a small amount per use, you can share this with your whole family.
• ⭐⭐⭐/5 I lean towards cleansers that do not make my skin feel squeaky & tight. Although I still think it is worth trying. It has some good ingredients that are soothing & moisturizing. & if you don't mind the squeaky feeling, then definitely try this one. #YMMV
Thank you #BentonCosmetic for sending this!
*Sent by the #Benton in exchange of an honest review.