The Benton Honest Eyelash serum is quite a new addition to my beauty collection. It's my first time testing a lash serum that is targeted to those who experience eyelash fallout or who have thin eyelashes and want them looking more fuller.
Two types of Peptides-
- Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5: stimulates the production of collagen in skin cells.
- Acetyl Hexapeptide-8: this is a synthetically derived peptide that has water binding properties and can help restore the skin.
- 17 types of amino acids: provides moisture and nutrition
- Sodium Hyaluronate: helps restore the skin's moisture barrier.
- Houttuynia Cordata Extract: soothing and sebum control properties which is great for sensitive to acne-prone skin.
- Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract: anti-inflammatory and soothing
- Allantoin: soothes and protects the skin.
The wand or applicator is made up of softball tip brushes to ensure that each eyelash is coated with serum from root to tip. The ball on the applicator is designed to apply serum to shorter eyelash hairs.
The serum itself is clear and is an oil-free watery formulation perfect for every day use. It can also be used to nourish your eyebrows which I have been doing to style my brows on weekdays.
This lash serum is tested by dermatologists as being non irritating to the skin as it can help to maintain the skin’s pH balance. I can vouch for that as I have quite sensitive skin and if my skin doesn't like a product or ingredient, it will be reactive. I would rate this a 9/10.